COPENHAGEN COLOURS

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨

VINTAGE COAT / ZARA TOP / AG JEANS / SENSO SHOES / S'NOB DE NOBLESSE SCARF

Calling in from Copenhagen, a city who's inhabitants are known for their muted outfits, the city itself has plenty to offer when it comes to colour. From Nyhavn to Gothersgade and beyond, every street you walk on offers all colours of the rainbow, making you feel you're walking around in a postcard.

The more time passes from the day I moved away, the more I appreciate the beauty of this city, and with many of my close friends and family being based here, it's a city I look forward to visiting every time the opportunity arises.

Current occupation? Hunting for Christmas presents.. If you feel like joining the party, tap srhmikaela into SnapChat and see Copenhagen with me! 
(Warning: I'm a fruitcake.)

X
instagram facebook twitter
Photos done together with the gorgeous Danish beauty, Stine Mo