RIVERSIDE

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨


REISS JACKET / REISS JUMPER / PAIGE DENIM JEANS / SEZANE CLUTCH / VINTAGE BOOTS / WE ARE ARROW RING / ARME DEL ARMOUR RING

First of December, here we go! The month of magic has kicked off here in London, waking up to fake snow on my kitchen floor. This moment can be recreated by placing the bag of giant cous cous in a dodgy positing, just waiting for it to drizzle down.

Apart from this, I did try and get myself a Starwars advent calendar. Sold out. It's not like me to neglect chocolate, but I can never buy ahead when it comes to it. There is not just a risk but a certainty that I'll eat all of the chocolate before December arrives.. C-3PO and I will have to celebrate some other time.

A red jumper however? Totally intentional, so now all there is to find are the antlers to go with it.

LOTS OF LOVE

X