THE HOLIDAY FINDS

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨


ISABEL MARANT ETOILE SWEATSHIRT (nude + yellow here) / ISABEL MARANT JEANS / SOPHIE HULME BAG / MARC BY MARC JACOBS WATCH / A.P.C. SCARF / REISS PANTS / ZOMP SHOES

If I could marry any season, any season at all, it would definitely be Christmas, mainly due to the variety of sugary treats and decorative coffee beverages. But at this time I also feel way more confident in my winter wardrobe, having sharply observed the capricious London weather over the past few months and therefor having a clear idea of which selected magic outfit staples to bring on the ark into the new year.

I have eyed out a special few in collaboration with Farfetch, rolling around on their website like a kid in a candy shop. To several family members, it will come as no surprise how the Karaté sweatshirt landed in my shopping bag, given that whenever I was painting the walls I'd be chanting: "Up... Down... Up... (...) Down.." in respect to Mr. Miyagi of course (only difference was, instead of matching wall paint, I'd probably be exploring oil pastels or inks - I hope we can all laugh of it now?). At the same time it also happens to be the softest thing I've ever owned. Made for me? Rhetorical question. I have also been going absolutely bananas for Sophie Hulme's bags which with their approach to classic style added with playful humour shall join me right into 2016, which I hope will be filled with exactly those things.

X
instagram facebook twitter
Post done in collaboration with Farfetch. Photo assistance from shooting star (pun intended), Miriam.