EAST END HOMERUN

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨


VINTAGE LEATHER JACKET / VINTAGE JUMPER / SEA NEW YORK SKIRT / KEEPSAKE TROUSERS / NIKE SNEAKERS / MAXMARA LOAFERS

From blue silk gowns to soggy sneakers that were once whilst posing up against some lucky potato's Volkswagen, you guessed it. I'm home! Home where a parking spot is the price of a mansion, home where there's only one correct answer to what the weather's like and home where the world meets to discuss politics, create art and eat fish and chips.

You have probably heard me complaining more about my cross shower than you have heard me speak about fashion weeks, but even so, it's good to be back and it's good to get started on the projects ahead. My current mantra to get me through the last patch of winter (it doesn't quite feel like winter though, does it?), is cookies and yoga. I'm always one to carry 5 bags, with various lenses, cameras, my laptop, refreshments (just in case) and chargers, so bringing my yoga mat* would probably tip me over for good. Going through the glorious youtube, I came across Yoga with Adriene sometime last year, and it's really brilliant for people of all levels - definitely check her out if yoga floats your boat!

HAVE A GREAT START TO YOUR WEEK

X
SARAH

instagram facebook twitter 
*It's pricey, but my absolute favourite!