THE ACTIVE TRACK

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨








Now, I'm a firm believer that a healthy body consists of equal parts broccoli and equal parts chocolate. Speaking from experience, my body will simply protest if either aren't a part of my daily diet. As with anything, I believe a balanced diet is the key, furthermore it is a scientific fact that the most immediate way to improve your overall health is by exercise.

I'm really excited to be teaming up on this feature with JD Sports' new womens range Pink Soda Sport. With their holistic view on leading a healthy, active life, the collection acts as a motivator for me to get the wheels (read: trainers) running again. Mind you, due to a knee injury that came after a dance performance, I've had to do a lot of experimentation in finding the right way to get my body moving and feeling good in it. A weekly run and a daily home practice doing yoga has me constantly challenging and enjoying my limits. As mentioned earlier this week, I've jumped on a 30 days of Yoga right here, and it is the highlight of my day! You will be able to follow my journey and lifestyle over the coming months on Pink Soda Sports' hub and on my Instagram, and please don't hesitate in sharing makes you feel good in your body!


LET'S GET MOVING!
X
SARAH MIKAELA
instagram facebook twitter 
Post done in collaboration with JD Sports, and photographed by the impeccable Ramon Mota