REHEARSAL OVER

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨

UP TO DATE
Oh wow, did this month just pass by like a racoon on a scooter? It feels like forever since I was stuffing myself with Christmas leftovers yet no time since my moves were unleashed in Soho for New Year's Eve. Getting back into my routines, there's this Danish radio program I listen to in the mornings, where people text in with what their day ahead would be like, was it a cake. I'm a target for this type of marketing for obvious reasons (My kind of logic exactly), and so it had me thinking, if my January was a cake, we'd be looking at something like 28% tax return research, 62% digging through and sorting out receipts for tax return and 10% cross cravings - we're talking broccoli and chocolate mousse. Sleep is a much missed friend, but I've marked off March for hibernation. This will mean planned, out of context posts, snoring SnapChats*, Netflix and a whole bunch of delivery food.

Everybody excited? Me too!