THURSDAY THOUGHTS

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨


VINTAGE
 JUMPER / MISSGUIDED SLIT TUNIC TOP / REISS TROUSERSSOPHIE HULME BAGMARC BY MARC JACOBS WATCH



London, my love, you've done it again..

You've given me one sturdy flu flirting cold and whilst I appreciate so many of your other seasonal gestures, this one isn't exactly my favourite. It was bound to happen sooner or later and whether I collected it on the tube or caught it from the icy gusts coming from the gaps in my floorboards, the outcome remains the same and here I am. Reluctantly admitting defeat, but then the show must go on (and what a good show it is though!). Luckily I have some wonderful friends to bring tea and cook soup, and with my trip back to Denmark only being a week away, even a throat infection won't bring me down.

HOPE YOUR WEEK IS TREATING YOU WELL!

X

instagram facebook twitter