GOLD COATED

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨


THE SPRING ROLL METHOD

You know that person in the gym, that person who is running turbo-speed, uphill, and oh yeah, they sweat glitter dust. And you (and by you I mean I) am on the next treadmill basically just rolling around like a passive overcooked spring roll. I hope this doesn't apply for you guys, but this week has been that person, running way faster than myself tailwind and all, trying to keep up, spring roll style. For this reason, I like to incorporate anything in my work that will remind me of the weekend. Things that ground me in busy January weeks (you know how I've been raving about yoga), but the little things do wonders to a busy mind.

Framboise Fashion - Gold Coated

VINTAGE COAT / ZARA TURTLENECK TOP /  ZARA CULOTTES /  SENSO BOOTS / SOPHIE HULME BAG




nowhere like
EAST LONDON





HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY AND WELL
X
SARAH

instagram facebook twitter